Monday, November 24, 2008

Merging My Blogs

So I've been thinking of merging my LA and travel blogs to just Gourmet Pigs at http://gourmetpigs.blogspot.com

Hopefully you guys think this is a good idea?

Anyways, on the travel side, I have tons of reviews coming up ... soon:

Santa Barbara: Hungry Cat

New York:
Jean Georges
Aureole
Angelo's Pizza
Momofuku Noodle Bar
Fleur de Sel
Gramercy Tavern
BLT Market
Center Cut

So anyways, will be posting those, and I'll update the lists and post a feed here, but you should be checking Gourmet Pigs instead!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Ah Fiona, I just realized you merged your blogs. I was looking through my reader and it hit me that Center Cut is in New York. Good for you; I think your new consolidated blog will be much stronger with the international content